Printable 2-Month Calendar
This variant of the bimonthly calendar has joined months (the month names run vertically) so there is more writing space. Note: only the PDF version has the to do list option; the Excel version does not.
If you do not have an account, you can sign up for full access to CalendarsQuick which lets you download calendars for any week, month, or year.
Features and Customization Options
- Adobe® PDF format (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Microsoft® Excel® format (Requires Microsoft Excel)
- Multi-year access (Create calendars for 2015, 2016, or any other year, 1 AD - 10,000 AD)
- Customizable page title
- PDF only: Optional to do list column (Calendar is full-page without)
- Customizable start day (any day, Sunday through Saturday)
- Include your schedule & repeating events
- Import events from your Google Calendar account
- Include your holidays & special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.)
- Portrait and landscape orientations
- Multiple paper size options (A4, Letter, Legal) Learn more about paper sizes
- Multiple language support (English, Español, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Danish, and Nederlands)