Frequently Asked Questions
- What is CalendarsQuick and how does it work?
- CalendarsQuick is a web application that lets you create your own personalized printable calendars in Adobe® PDF and Microsoft® Excel® formats. Using the calendar templates on this site, you can include recurring events in your calendars, choose holidays, change your week's start day, add your favorite photos, personalize your page titles, and more. A CalendarsQuick Subscription lets you create calendars for any week, month, or year - as many as you need, whenever you need them.
- Do I need to download any software to use CalendarsQuick?
- You'll need the free Acrobat® Reader® software to view and print your PDF calendars. If Adobe Reader is not already installed on your computer, you can obtain it from the Adobe web site. To use the Excel calendars, you will need Microsoft's Excel spreadsheet software, available from www.microsoft.com.
- Which versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader are supported?
- All versions 5.0 and higher, but for the best print quality we recommend Acrobat Reader 8.0 or higher.
- How do I include text in my calendars?
- Instructions for including your schedule (as well as a listing of schedule-supported templates) can be found here.
- Can I have 2 or more different schedules?
- You can create up to 5 schedules. To create an additional schedule, click the Settings link at top, then the "My schedules" link at left. On the "My Schedules" page you can create, edit, and share schedules. Once you have multiple schedules you can toggle between them on the My Schedule page, as well as choose which one to include in your downloaded calendar files.
- My photo's file size is over 2MB. How can I shrink it so it will upload?
- Pic Resize and IrfanView are two image editing tools we recommend to reduce an image's file size.
- I thought I'd be able to do X, Y, and Z with CalendarsQuick, but I can only do X and Y. How can I do Z?
- First read through the Quick Start Guide which covers pretty much everything you can do with CalendarsQuick. If you find you still can't do "Z", ask us about it and we'll do our best to help.
- Is the 12-Month Photo Calendar compatible with Excel 2007 (Windows) and Excel 2008 (Mac)?
- Yes, except that in newer versions of Microsoft Excel, the print area is removed and needs adjustment. On the January tab, the Print area should be set to A1:W23. (under File > Page Setup > Sheet) If it is not, here is an article with instructions for resetting the print area for Excel 2007 (Windows): Excel 2007 instructions and Excel 2008 (Mac): Excel 2008 instructions.
- Click on the Tools menu.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click on the Security tab at the top of the Internet Options dialog that pops up.
- From the list of content zones, select the Internet icon.
- Click the Custom Level button.
- Scroll down to the 'Scripting' section (near bottom).
- Select the 'Enable' option for 'Active Scripting'.
- Click OK at the bottom of the Security Settings dialog.
- Click Yes.
- Click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Click on the Contents tab.
- Click OK.
- Click on the Safari menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click on the Security tab.